Sunday, December 28, 2008

Long time no posty.

I'v not posted in a very long time. I've been writing my brains out but not blogging. I forget how necessary this is sometimes. Wipe the slate clean - wax on and wax off.

As I mentioned I've been writing a lot recently. I'm up to a little over 350 pages in one novel, 50 in another and I have a few little ones in the plotting stages. It's such a wonderful release to be writing again. Jason always laughs whenever I try to explain to him how a creative mind works. I have a very hard time focusing on just one passion at a time. For example - I LOVE baking, I LOVE writing, I LOVE reading, I LOVE Jr. High kids - there are so many things I would much rather be doing with my life than pushing paper for xyz corp. This is the curse of the creative person I assume. Jason doesn't understand.. he's very structured, logical, fix it, leftt brained type of person. I try to explain my ways of thinking or my passions and he just looks at me and tells me I'm just like my dad - ouch. Oh well I guess there's no denying the truth.