Thursday, August 21, 2008

MMMMMMM

Wow. I can't believe its been a month since I've posted. It's flying by entirely too quickly around here.

Don't have much time as there are cakes in the oven, hungry husband on his way home and a sleeping 5 month old just on the verge of waking up.

Work is interesting these days. My boss is about to break the news to everyone that he's leaving the company. I don't know what to do yet. He's mentioned taking me with him to his new job but then again I keep getting mixed signals. I feel the push to get into the pastry industry very strongly the last couple days. I just don't know though. I have no start up capital, that would mean more debt. I wouldn't have any health insurance. I have no clue what the market is like around here and to be honest I don't have that much experience. I've baked for fun for over 12 years now but I don't know that I have what it takes to do it for an income. Aghh!! Giving the decision to Christ is what I have to do. Have I mentioned that I hate when things are out of my hands!!!

Well Jason just walked in the door and my cakes are about done in the oven. I had better run. I promise to post more than once a month!
:)

No comments: